There’s no surprise that events are getting bigger every year! Powerful events are a critical success factor for any business. However, in such a time as this everyone around the world is facing the effects surrounding COVID-19 Pandemic and across the events industry. It’s no secret that it has been a difficult time for all industries and, most importantly, for people.
But wait! Postponing events, canceling events and shorn up creative solutions to bring people together is ever present. Companies are moving their events to digital forums. That’s why we’ve put together some tips that are light on the panic and heavy on practical advice.
Create a plan
- Communicate with partners/attendees
- Contact all meeting spaces, venues, vendors, speakers and sponsors of upcoming changes
- Provide outlined moving forward steps
Moving to a Virtual Event
- Continual updates to all involved parties remotely
- Prepare effective communication strategies for upcoming changes
- Provide research of available digital platforms to accommodate customer budget and need
- Demonstrate confidence by offering tips/tools for immediate changes
- Stay in the Know with details and facts
- Revise, review contracts for last-minute changes
The power of a person to person connection is priceless. Nothing beats it! But if it comes to having an event virtually or nothing at all, the majority of the companies are moving to the virtual platform. Here is an example from Adobe shared from their Adobe summit: https://www.adobe.com/summit.html
Having TaylorMade Events will ensure the job will get done with execution!
Vivian DeSouza | TaylorMade Events